Free Admission and Reception
Celebrate the end of summer with a screening of short films on marine and coastal topics created by student filmmakers in the 2011 Blue Horizons Summer Program for Environmental Media.
Featuring 5 Student Films:
- The Santa Barbarian (Jacob Ferguson & Caitie Gonzalez)
- Float Responsibly (Pedro Chairez, Patrick Saldana, David Atsbaha)
- Release Me (Amanda Wasserman, Darryl Mimick, Skye Featherstone)
- Drawing the Lines (Luis Duran, Tyler Robinson, Andrew Ngai)
- Trestles and the Toll Road (Chris Bowerman)
We are grateful to Sony Pictures Entertainment for its donation of equipment to support the Environmental Media Initiative’s Blue Horizons Program.